Baker’s Secret® bakeware is the original non-stick formula that is created from decades of manufacturing experience. Non-stick surfaces allow fast clean-up for superior baking results:
- High performance silicone non-stick coating for easy release and abrasion reduction
- Carefully selected colours for consistent performance and browning.
Baker’s Secret® pans are a baker's best companion. Immerse in the pleasures of baking with Baker’s Secret®!
We work with the most reliable and high-quality materials that would not rust, peel or warp our esteemed products. Durable and resistant, our pans are guaranteed safe with usage of metal spatulas. Moreover, our products are supported by years of research and experimentation, an assurance proof of expectation by our consumers.
Over time, we have grasped the fundamental of great baking techniques and creating conducive baking pans. Our wide product range comprises cookie sheets, cakes pans, cupcake pans, muffin pans, pie pans, loaf pans, roast pans and even pizza pans!
Baker’s Secret® is your answer to making your every baking experience an enjoyment to behold.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Corelle Brands (Asia Pacific) promises to repair or replace, or at Corelle Brands (Asia Pacific)'s option, exchange for a similar item of equal or greater value any Baker’s Secret® product with defects in material or workmanship, for the lifetime of the product.
This warranty does not cover damage resulting from negligence, misuse, abuse, institutional/commercial use or purposes other than normal household use.
This warranty does not apply to damage resulting from improper cleaning with abrasive cleaners, or cover the interior or exterior against discoloration or stains acquired during normal use.
For these warranties to apply, the owner must follow the Use & Care instructions provided at the time of purchase. Proof of purchase (receipt) and product is required for all replacement.
During the warranty period, should a warranty problem develop, contact your local Corelle Brands (Asia Pacific) office or contact us at AsiaConsumer@corellebrands.com
Use & Care
Use & Care
- Before first use, wash pan in warm, soapy water, rinse and dry completely.
- Always use potholders when handling hot bakeware.
- This product is safe for use with metal spatulas.
- This pan is dishwasher safe, however, for best results, hand wash in warm, soapy water. Rinse and towel dry.
- DO NOT clean with metal pads, steel wool, scouring pads or abrasive cleaners.
- DO NOT use utensils with sharp or serrated edges, and avoid pressing down hard on the pan when using metal spatulas
- DO NOT use on stovetop, in a microwave or over a direct flame.
- DO NOT use for long term storage of food.
WARNING: Failure to follow these instructions may result in personal injury or property damage.