Our tastefully and carefully designed pans and superior non-stick coating delivers easy release and great baking results. Baker's Secret® is the trusted baking brand in the industry that inspires confidence in the fervent baker in you. Be aspired to bake consistently for your loved ones.
Our origins can be traced back to the founding of Edward Katzinger’s commercial baking pan company in Chicago in 1888. The business would take on the EKCO Housewares Company name years later to introduce the Baker's Secret® brand name in 1972.
Baking is as fun as it gets when it is simple, foolproof and accessible. Creativity is evoked in the kitchen with the right pans and tools. Now, you can bring home a variety of pans in all sorts of shapes and sizes to satisfy your baking needs, carefully l designed to fit neatly into your kitchen cabinets. Feel and look like the star chef that you have always desired to be.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Corelle Brands (Asia Pacific) promises to repair or replace, or at Corelle Brands (Asia Pacific)'s option, exchange for a similar item of equal or greater value any Baker’s Secret® product with defects in material or workmanship, for the lifetime of the product.
This warranty does not cover damage resulting from negligence, misuse, abuse, institutional/commercial use or purposes other than normal household use.
This warranty does not apply to damage resulting from improper cleaning with abrasive cleaners, or cover the interior or exterior against discoloration or stains acquired during normal use.
For these warranties to apply, the owner must follow the Use & Care instructions provided at the time of purchase. Proof of purchase (receipt) and product is required for all replacement.
During the warranty period, should a warranty problem develop, contact your local Corelle Brands (Asia Pacific) office or contact us at AsiaConsumer@corellebrands.com
Use & Care
Use & Care
- Before first use, wash pan in warm, soapy water, rinse and dry completely.
- Always use potholders when handling hot bakeware.
- This product is safe for use with metal spatulas.
- This pan is dishwasher safe, however, for best results, hand wash in warm, soapy water. Rinse and towel dry.
- DO NOT clean with metal pads, steel wool, scouring pads or abrasive cleaners.
- DO NOT use utensils with sharp or serrated edges, and avoid pressing down hard on the pan when using metal spatulas
- DO NOT use on stovetop, in a microwave or over a direct flame.
- DO NOT use for long term storage of food.
WARNING: Failure to follow these instructions may result in personal injury or property damage.