Experience the uncompromising quality of CORNINGWARE that is rendered by its thermal shock resistance property, and consistent with its unparalleled versatility. Enjoy the convenience of these cookware products as they enable food transition from the freezer direct to the stove top or oven and onto the dining table.
CORNINGWARE was introduced in 1958 as the sophisticated glass-ceramic cookware. Manufactured from Pyroceram, a NASA space shuttle cone material, the original CORNINGWARE was the brainchild of Corning researchers who were looking for that one convenient solution for cooking. Its incredible heat resistant property rendered it high commercial value. Hence, it was successfully adapted to be made available to all homes as CORNINGWARE products for cooking.
An increasing selection of designs and multipurpose contours that helps you optimise kitchen space with cookware sets that work just as hard as they look. CORNINGWARE designs complement the CORELLE collection, perfecting your entire dining experience.
FULL TEN YEAR WARRANTY – CORNINGWARE
Corelle Brands (Asia Pacific) promises to replace any glass-ceramic part of your CORNINGWARE cookware that breaks from hot or cold temperatures within ten years from date of purchase.
FULL TWO YEAR WARRANTY — BOROSILICATE GLASS COVER
Corelle Brands (Asia Pacific) promises to replace any borosilicate glass cover that breaks from heat within two years from date of purchase.
FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY — PARTS
Any part with a manufacturing defect will be replaced, without charge, within one year from date of purchase.
For these warranties to apply, the owner must follow the Use & Care instructions provided at the time of purchase. Proof of purchase (receipt) and product is required for all replacement.
During the warranty period, should a warranty problem develop, contact your local Corelle Brands (Asia Pacific) office or contact us at AsiaConsumer@corellebrands.com
Use & Care
Use & Care
- CORNINGWARE cookware is extremely versatile. It can be taken straight from the freezer to the oven, microwave, gas or electric stovetop and then to dishwasher or sink – no matter how hot or cold the dish is.
- CORNINGWARE cookware is easy to clean and does not stain or retain odours as will metal and plastic cookware.
- Stovetop use
- CORNINGWARE cookware retains heat so well, you can use a lower heat setting than normal and save on energy. This also helps prevent sticking or burning of food.
- For best results, prepare food which are stirred or have liquid as a cooking medium.
- CORNINGWARE cookware can be used on gas, electric and ceramic stovetops.
- Oven and griller use
- CORNINGWARE cookware is ideal for all oven types – conventional, convection and toaster ovens.
- Glass cover must not be placed under the griller or in a toaster oven.
- Microwave use
- CORNINGWARE cookware is perfect for the microwave.
- Use pot holders as dish may become hot during cooking.
- Refrigerator and freezer use
- CORNINGWARE cookware can go from the refrigerator or freezer directly to the stovetop, oven or microwave.
- Use only wooden, nylon or plastic utensils. Metal utensils can scratch or leave grey marks on the CORNINGWARE cookware surface.
- Use only plastic or nylon cleaning pads and non-abrasive cleansers such as CORNINGWARE Cleaner & Conditioner.
- To loosen cooked-on food, soak cookware in warm soapy water. Cool the glass cover before soaking.
- All glass and glass-ceramic materials are breakable, so please take care in use.
- DO NOT use CORNINGWARE cookware for deep fat frying.
- DO NOT use for popping corn, caramelising sugar or making candy.
- Use pot holders when handling hot CORNINGWARE cookware in the microwave oven.
- DO NOT heat empty CORNINGWARE cookware in the microwave oven.
- DO NOT use or repair chipped, cracked, or broken CORNINGWARE items and glass covers.
- Place hot CORNINGWARE cookware on a placemat as retained heat could damage bench surfaces.
- DO NOT use the glass cover under a griller or in a toaster oven.
- DO NOT place a hot glass cover on a cold or wet surface, or handle with a wet cloth.