SNAPWARE PYREX LIMITED TWO-YEAR WARRANTY
Corelle Brands (Asia Pacific) promises to replace Snapware Pyrex product with defects in material or workmanship for 2 years from the date of purchase.
This warranty does not cover any damage resulting from negligence, misuse, abuse or institutional/commercial use. This warranty does not apply to improper cleaning from abrasive cleaners, or cover the interior or exterior against discoloration or stains acquired during normal household use.
For these warranties to apply, the owner must follow the Use & Care instructions provided at the time of purchase. Proof of purchase (receipt) and product is required for all replacement.
During the warranty period, should a warranty problem develop, contact your local Corelle Brands (Asia Pacific) office or contact us at AsiaConsumer@corellebrands.com
SNAPWARE PLASTIC LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY (SELECTED USA RANGES)
Corelle Brands (Asia Pacific) warrants that this SNAPWARE product shall be free from defects in original materials and/or workmanship. If a product proves defective in original materials and/or workmanship, Corelle Brands (Asia Pacific) will replace the defective item at no cost with the same or comparable product.
Limitations: The foregoing warranties apply only to products damaged during normal household use in accordance with Use & Care Instructions. These warranties do not cover damage resulting from misuse, negligence, accidental breakage or attempted repair.
For these warranties to apply, the owner must follow these Use and Care instructions provided at the time of purchase.
To request a replacement under the terms of the warranty or if you have any questions, please contact your local Corelle Brands (Asia Pacific) office or email us at AsiaConsumer@worldkitchen.com.
If breakage occurs, please keep the product. You may be asked to return it. Accidental breakage from impact is not covered by warranty.
Use & Care
Use & Care
- Before first use, hand wash or wash in dish washer, and dry lids and vessels thoroughly
- Dishwasher safe: place lids in top rack and glass vessels in bottom rack
- Avoid abrasive cleaners and scouring pads
- Microwave safe: Use for reheating purpose in microwave without browning element. When reheating in the microwave, make sure the vent is lifted to a upward position to release steam, or, remove lid and cover with paper towel to prevent splatters
- Oven Safe: Only glass vessels can be used in conventional ovens and lids should be removed at all times. Oven must be preheated before inserting glassware.
- Avoid severe and sudden temperature changes: To avoid the risk of breakage due to a severe and sudden temperature change, do not add liquid to hot Snapware Pyrex; or place hot Snapware Pyrex on a wet or cool surface; or handle hot glassware with a wet towel, wet potholder or other wet cloth. Be sure to allow hot glassware to cool before washing, refrigeration or freezing.
- Refrigerator and Freezer Safe: When using Snapware Pyrex for storing food in refrigerator or freezer, please remove the lid and allow glass vessel to sit for 1 or 2 min, after removing from the freezer, before placing in the microwave. When freezing, only fill container 75% to allow room for expansion.
- Before first use remove any gasket from lid. Wash and dry lids, vessels and gaskets thoroughly. Reassemble gasket into lid after washing by firmly pressing into place.
- Avoid cutting food inside the containers with sharp utensils.
- Avoid abrasive cleaners and scrub pads.
- To prevent plastic from staining and blistering, avoid overheating of high-fat foods, sugar, oils and tomato sauces.
- TOTAL SOLUTIONS PLASTIC LIDS
- To Write On:
- Use a soft tip non-toxic permanent marker or a soft tip wet erase marker. Writing should be contained to the “write here” area and marking on the textured areas should be avoided. You will not be able to remove the ink if it is on the texture area.
- To Remove Markings:
- Wet Erase Marker - Simply wash the lid by hand or in the dishwasher.
- Permanent Marker - Gently rub off using a soft dry dish cloth, paper towel or tissue.
- Other Considerations: Should the ink become hard to remove, you can use a few drops of isopropyl alcohol to remove writing.
- Do not use on or under a flame or other direct heat source
- Do not use on stovetop, under browning element, on a grill or in a toaster oven
- DO NOT: use glassware to microwave popcorn or foods wrapped in heat-concentrating material (such as special browning wrappers); heat empty or nearly empty glassware in the microwave; or overheat oil or butter in microwave (use minimum cooking time). Plastic lids should be removed for reheating purposes. Always loosen latches and remove lid.
- Be Careful When Handling Broken Glass. Broken glass pieces may be extremely sharp and difficult to locate.
- DO NOT use or repair any glassware that is broken, chipped, cracked or severely scratched.
- DO NOT drop or hit glassware against a hard object.
- DO NOT strike utensils against glassware.
WARNING: As with all glass products, failure to carefully follow the use and care instructions may cause the glass vessel to break or shatter immediately or later, which could result in property damage and serious personal injury.